Helen Hay Whitney scholarships for Postdoctoral Research. If you’re looking to continue your education in the USA, we have the correct details for you. Helen Hay Whitney scholarships in the USA are currently in process. In this article, we’ll provide you with all the details regarding the scholarship. It’s an outstanding scholarship that comes with an easy application procedure.
Helen Hay Whitney Scholars USA is an international scholarship program that is fully funded. The opportunity for scholarships provides financial aid of as high as US$60,000 per year.
Helen Hay Whitney scholarships in the USA are now open. We would like to hear from international applicants who are eager to pursue a postgraduate education for the 2023 session of the academy.
Helen Hay Whitney scholarships in the USA provide the chance to any student from abroad who is determined to pursue their postgraduate education in the USA. The Foundation will help young, talented individuals interested in medical or biological research. The goal of this program is to expand the amount of dedicated medical science experts.
Helen Hay Whitney scholarships in the USA are highly competitive. More petite than 5percent of applicants are chosen.
Worth of Helen Hay Whitney scholarships the USA
Helen Hay Whitney scholarships in the USA provide the successful applicants with the following benefits:
The Foundation offers travel assistance for the chosen Fellow and his family members to the location of the fellowship.
No fee for the transport of household baggage.
* $1,500 per year allowance each time for Dependent Children.
The Foundation covers costs for two days of traveling.
Eligibility for Helen Hay Whitney scholarships in the USA
To qualify for the Helen Hay Whitney Scholarship USA, the Applicant must meet the below application requirement
- The Language that is required for the program: English Language
- Countries to apply: globally.
- All foreign nationals, even those from conflict zones, must have legal residency and authorization to be employed in the state for the fellowship for which they’re applying.
- The Applicant should not have less than one calendar year of postdoctoral experience at the date of the application deadline, and also, their Ph.D. or D.Phil. or equivalent degrees are not longer than two years before the deadline, or the date of their M.D. degree is not longer than three years before the date of expiration.
- Fellowships award foreign nationals to conduct research in laboratories within the U.S. only. It is expected that most applicants will be within North America at the time of their application.
- Students from other countries require visas to travel under USA laws and rules and regulations.
- An applicant who holds or is at the final stage of getting a Ph.D., M.D., or equivalent degree is looking for a postdoctoral start-up in biomedical research fundamentals.
- Training for house staff in the clinical setting is not counted as “postdoctoral laboratory training.”.
- Candidates from advanced researchers or those with advanced degrees are not considered. These fellowships are intended to be used for postdoctoral training in the early stages of development.
- Every year, we hold a Two-Day annual meeting of fellows held in November.
- The Fellowship Program allows each Fellow to discuss the findings of their study. This is a vital element of our Fellowship Program. It provides Fellows with the scientific exchange and exposure to fields of biomedicine beyond their own. Fellows are required to attend the entire meeting to be eligible to be considered for the fellowship.
- The Foundation does not usually look at applicants who plan to spend the duration of the fellowship within the lab in which they’ve had an extensive postdoctoral or predoctoral education. The company seeks to broaden postdoctoral experience and training, and a substantial change in place of work is suggested.
- How to apply for Helen Hay Whitney scholarships in the USA
- Visit the official website listed in the last paragraph of this post. Here are the essential guidelines to apply for Helen Hay Whitney scholarships for Postdoctoral Research:
- Review the application requirements carefully before filling out your online application.
- The template can be downloaded here. Reference letter template and mail all four reference letters to four people you have chosen as your referees. The completed reference letters are required to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The letters must be in pdf format and be named as per the directions for the Reference Letter Template.
- Download the form Application Items 1-6. Once completed, you can upload it together with other documents you need.
· The upload of the zipped file must be made immediately following submission of the two-page application cover (it is not recommended to upload at a later date).