The Netherlands is one of the most relaxing nations in Europe. If you’ve ever wanted to pursue a degree in Netherland, the Eric Bleumink Scholarship offers an excellent opportunity to realize your goal. The Eric Bleumink Scholarship is fully available to students from all over the globe. The scholarship is designed for students who want to independently pursue the Master’s program. It will pay for the tuition fees, expenses for living, travel abroad books, and health insurance.
The Eric Bleumink Award is typically given to young and talented scientists from developing countries to pursue Master’s degrees lasting one or two years. Therefore, only those who have received a (conditional) acceptance offer to an academic program in February will be eligible. To allow enough time to allow admissions officers to Admission Office to evaluate the request for a master’s program, the Master’s application must be submitted by the applicant before one 1st of December.
Table of Contents
University of Groningen – About
The University of Groningen, otherwise called UG, is a research-based public institution for higher education located situated in Groningen, Netherlands. It was founded in 1614 and is now the second oldest University of its kind in the Netherlands. The University celebrated its 400th anniversary back in the year 2014. It is currently ranked among the top 100 universities worldwide, according to three ranking tables. UG is home to 11 faculties, nine graduate schools, 27 research institutes and centers, and more than 175-degree programs.
In the first few years, its existence was highly successful for the University, with close to 100 students registered each year. The majority of students and lecturers were from different nations. As with most universities across Europe, UG is not equipped with student housing on its own.
However, it offers students accommodation via SSH Student Housing, which provides student housing in various areas in Groningen and other cities throughout the Netherlands. The majority of students live in private homes located in Groningen. The most recent addition to the accommodations for students is The Student Hotel and the Student Hotel. It is a part of the Dutch government that has a set of rules for private housing aimed at both tenant students and landlords, ensuring that rent rates are reasonable and rent conditions are kept.
The University is home to numerous student organizations that organize social gatherings for its students and student and study clubs that focus on certain faculties and classes.
Eric Bleumink Scholarship – Summary
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution: University of Groningen
- Research in the Netherlands
- Areas of Study: Arts, Medical Sciences, Spatial Sciences, Law, Philosophy, Economics and Business, Science and Engineering, Behavioral and Social Sciences
- Program Time:1 to 2 years
- Deadline: December 1 st, 2022 (annual)
Benefits of Eric Bleumink Scholarship
The beneficiaries of the Eric Bleumink scholarship will receive the following benefits:
- Tuition fee
- International travel expenses
- Health insurance
- The award is given for a one-year or two-year Master’s degree.
Eligibility for Eric Bleumink Scholarship
To be eligible for the Eric Bleumink Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Required Language: English Language.
- World Countries Eligible: Applicants from any country.
- You must be able to demonstrate a high academic record, which should be backed up by recommendation letters.
- You should have been granted conditional admission to the course you’d like to attend.
- It would help if you had decent grades during your bachelor/undergraduate studies.
- You should be proficient in English and be under the requirements for admission to the program you choose.
- You must be present during the entire duration of the program. You should be able to take part in the whole program.
- There should be no other way of funding the study you are interested in.
How to Apply for Eric Bleumink Scholarship
To be eligible for the scholarship offered by Eric Bleumink, you must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Apply to any or more of our Master’s programs by the 1st day of December.
- Fit candidates will be informed about the nomination.